Cyber's Guide To Perks.

Discussion in 'Guides' started by SgtCyb3r, Jan 26, 2020.

1. SgtCyb3r

SgtCyb3r Default

In this guide I will be categorizing the non-prestige perks, Giving brief descriptions of those perks, and finally ordering the perks from "Most" to "Least" Useful in my opinion.

Combat Perks(Increases killing potential)
    Hercules: Gives a 5/10/15 percent chance to gain strength 2 for 5secs after killing a zombie.(3 Upgrades)
    Assassin: Gives a 5/10/15 percent chance per swing to instantly kill a zombie.(3 Upgrades)

Bomberman: Gives a 5/10/15 percent chance for a grenade to explode twice upon impact.(3 Upgrades)
    Notes:
    Hercules buff will activate from grenade kills.
    Assassin will NOT Instantly kill a boss. However, it will do significant damage to it.

Survivalist Perks(
    Increases chance of survival)
    Conservator: Gives a 5/10/15 percent chance to not consume a potion when thrown.(3 Upgrades)
    Immune: Gives a 15/25/35 percent chance to not get affected when bitten.(3 Upgrades)
    Second Chance: Gives a 5/10/15 percent chance to not die when dealt lethal damage.(3 Upgrades)
    Arrow Proof: Gives a 5/10/15 percent chance to receive no knockback when shot with arrows.(3 Upgrades)
    Famished: Gives a 5/7/10 percent chance to fully restore hunger when eating.(3 Upgrades)
    Baby Hater: Gives a 10/15/20/25 percent chance to receive regeneration 1 when hit by a baby zombie.(4 Upgrades)
    Fire Proof: Gives a 15/25/35/50/75 percent chance to negate fire damage.(5 Upgrades)
    Notes:
    Conservator works with any potion.(Healing pots, Molotov, Cures, Ect.)
    Famished will activate regardless of the food item you consume.
    Baby Hater will apply regeneration 1 for 20 seconds.

Scavenger Perks
    (Increases the benefits of scavenging and killing zombies.)
    Impatient: Shaves 10/15/20 seconds off chest looting timers.(3 Upgrades)
    Bountiful: Gives a 5/10/15 percent chance to gain double gold when killing a zombie.(3 Upgrades)
    Loot Drop: Gives a 5/10/15 percent chance to receive iron when killing a zombie.(3 Upgrades)
    Scavenger: Gives a 10/15/20/25/30 percent chance to receive extra items when looting chests.(5 Upgrades)
    Notes:
    Impatient works for both normal chests and Echests.
    Scavenger works for both normal chests and Echests.

Progression Perks (Increases progression. Leveling/ Coin generation Ect.)
    Transfusion: Converts 25/50/75 percent of gold nuggets into coins at the end of a match.(3 Upgrades)
    Xp Addict: Gives a 5/6/7/8 percent chance to gain double xp when killing a zombie.(4 Upgrades)
    Alchemist: Converts 20/40/60/80/100 percent of your iron into coins at the end of a match.(5 Upgrades)
    Cheater: Receive 3/5/7/10/15 gold nuggets at the beginning of a game.(5 Upgrades)
    Notes:
    Transfusion will only activate if you win the arena and are alive. Conversion rate 1:1
    Alchemist will only activate if you win the arena and are alive. Conversion rate 1:1

Miscellaneous(Perks that didn't fit in any other category)
    Hail Mary: Gives a 5/10/15/20/25 percent chance to spawn a golem upon death.(5 Upgrades)
    Speed Boost: Gives the player a speed boost for 10/15/20 seconds at the start of a game. (5 Upgrades)
    Notes:
    Speed Boost will apply speed 1/2/3 depending on the upgrade level.

Cyber's Perk Rankings (Opinion)
    1. Hercules
    2. Loot Drop
    3. Assassin
    4. Conservator
    5. Baby Hater
    6. Transfusion
    7. Bountiful
    8. Scavenger
    9. Famished
    10. XP Addict
    11. Immune
    12. Fire Proof
    13. Impatient
    14. Speed Boost
    15. Cheater
    16. Arrow Proof
    17. Second Chance
    18. Alchemist
    19. Bomberman
    20. Hail Mary

Conclusion: In the end all these perks regardless of where I ranked them will benefit you.
    Recommendations: Step 1. Buy Hercules. Step 2. Profit.

#1 SgtCyb3r, Jan 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Kurumi78

Kurumi78 System Admin
    Staff Member System Admin

Kurumi78
    IMO Loot Drop needs to be #2, I have never bought a single iron ingot sense I've maxed it out.

3. SgtCyb3r

SgtCyb3r Default

Honestly you're right. I had been working on the rest of the post for hours and got tired. I'll revise that list and update it.

4. Bennett

Bennett Default

What do you mean by Hercules only activates off melee kills? I'm pretty sure bow and grenade kills can activate it too

5. SgtCyb3r

SgtCyb3r Default

You are correct. I didn't think Hercules could be that op. After testing a can confirm that it does activate from grenades.

6. MiniAssassin

MiniAssassin Default

MiniAssassin17
    "Transfusion will only activate if you win the arena and are alive. Conversion rate 1:1
    Alchemist will only activate if you win the arena and are alive. Conversion rate 1:1"

By win, do you mean beat the final boss? I'm pretty sure it's activated from any ending, though it doesn't activate if you do /l.

7. SgtCyb3r

SgtCyb3r Default

To the best of my knowledge it still only works when you kill the level 60 boss. I read every changelog and haven't seen anything about it getting changed yet.

8. Hot Chocolate

Hot Chocolate Developer
    Staff Member Developer

Transfusion and Alchemist both activate either when you die in the arena or when you beat the final wave.
    Note: Being revived doesn't count as a death.

9. MiniAssassin

MiniAssassin Default

MiniAssassin17
    Nope, Cyber was originally correct, Transfusion and Alchemist do not activate when you die normally, at least not in a solo game.

About Us

Our server is the official successor to the original Zombie Horde. With the goal to redefine and enhance the original concept, we aim to provide a fun and exciting gameplay experience.

Want to support Zombie Horde?

Our server will always be freely accessible to players. If you wish to support the server and its continued development, please consider visiting our official e-Store!