In this guide I will be categorizing the non-prestige perks, Giving brief descriptions of those perks, and finally ordering the perks from "Most" to "Least" Useful in my opinion. Combat Perks(Increases killing potential) Hercules: Gives a 5/10/15 percent chance to gain strength 2 for 5secs after killing a zombie.(3 Upgrades) Assassin: Gives a 5/10/15 percent chance per swing to instantly kill a zombie.(3 Upgrades) Bomberman: Gives a 5/10/15 percent chance for a grenade to explode twice upon impact.(3 Upgrades) Notes: Hercules buff will activate from grenade kills. Assassin will NOT Instantly kill a boss. However, it will do significant damage to it. Survivalist Perks(Increases chance of survival) Conservator: Gives a 5/10/15 percent chance to not consume a potion when thrown.(3 Upgrades) Immune: Gives a 15/25/35 percent chance to not get affected when bitten.(3 Upgrades) Second Chance: Gives a 5/10/15 percent chance to not die when dealt lethal damage.(3 Upgrades) Arrow Proof: Gives a 5/10/15 percent chance to receive no knockback when shot with arrows.(3 Upgrades) Famished: Gives a 5/7/10 percent chance to fully restore hunger when eating.(3 Upgrades) Baby Hater: Gives a 10/15/20/25 percent chance to receive regeneration 1 when hit by a baby zombie.(4 Upgrades) Fire Proof: Gives a 15/25/35/50/75 percent chance to negate fire damage.(5 Upgrades) Notes: Conservator works with any potion.(Healing pots, Molotov, Cures, Ect.) Famished will activate regardless of the food item you consume. Baby Hater will apply regeneration 1 for 20 seconds. Scavenger Perks(Increases the benefits of scavenging and killing zombies.) Impatient: Shaves 10/15/20 seconds off chest looting timers.(3 Upgrades) Bountiful: Gives a 5/10/15 percent chance to gain double gold when killing a zombie.(3 Upgrades) Loot Drop: Gives a 5/10/15 percent chance to receive iron when killing a zombie.(3 Upgrades) Scavenger: Gives a 10/15/20/25/30 percent chance to receive extra items when looting chests.(5 Upgrades) Notes: Impatient works for both normal chests and Echests. Scavenger works for both normal chests and Echests. Progression Perks (Increases progression. Leveling/ Coin generation Ect.) Transfusion: Converts 25/50/75 percent of gold nuggets into coins at the end of a match.(3 Upgrades) Xp Addict: Gives a 5/6/7/8 percent chance to gain double xp when killing a zombie.(4 Upgrades) Alchemist: Converts 20/40/60/80/100 percent of your iron into coins at the end of a match.(5 Upgrades) Cheater: Receive 3/5/7/10/15 gold nuggets at the beginning of a game.(5 Upgrades) Notes: Transfusion will only activate if you win the arena and are alive. Conversion rate 1:1 Alchemist will only activate if you win the arena and are alive. Conversion rate 1:1 Miscellaneous(Perks that didn't fit in any other category) Hail Mary: Gives a 5/10/15/20/25 percent chance to spawn a golem upon death.(5 Upgrades) Speed Boost: Gives the player a speed boost for 10/15/20 seconds at the start of a game. (5 Upgrades) Notes: Speed Boost will apply speed 1/2/3 depending on the upgrade level. Cyber's Perk Rankings (Opinion) 1. Hercules 2. Loot Drop 3. Assassin 4. Conservator 5. Baby Hater 6. Transfusion 7. Bountiful 8. Scavenger 9. Famished 10. XP Addict 11. Immune 12. Fire Proof 13. Impatient 14. Speed Boost 15. Cheater 16. Arrow Proof 17. Second Chance 18. Alchemist 19. Bomberman 20. Hail Mary Conclusion: In the end all these perks regardless of where I ranked them will benefit you. Recommendations: Step 1. Buy Hercules. Step 2. Profit.