Easiest Map?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bennett, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Bennett

Bennett Default

Hey guys, happy to be back!

I've come to find that grains solo is no longer achievable either because it's been made a bit harder or just because I've gotten worse :/ so I was just wondering what you guys think the easiest map is so I can try beating it solo

I get lonely on zhorde at 3am :(

#1 Bennett, Jan 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  2. JayCraft2

JayCraft2 Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

JayCraft2
    Imo, Fallen is the easiest map due to the fact that it's a huge circle, and you can keep infinitely backing up while hitting zombies. Plus, it gets bonus points for nostalgia. Definitely a good map to solo if you're still looking for one, lol.

3. Bennett

Bennett Default

True, Fallen's a good map. Sewers of Surprise is my personal favourite to solo. I've figured out the server's changes a bit more since I posted this a few months ago, wasn't sure how to delete this thread lol

4. JayCraft2

JayCraft2 Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

JayCraft2
    Deleting good posts is illegal under Fake And Nonexistent Rule #465. I love soloing sewers of surprise as well, although I haven't done so in a long time (last time was about... 1 entire year ago). And I figured you knew about the server's changes and had already chosen a favorite solo map since it's been a while since you posted that. Just trying to actually respond to forum posts because it's so empty and quiet right now.

You actually probably know much more than I do about the server's recent changes. I've been gone for most of the last few months in which many large changes were implemented. I have to get back into being a moderator after nearly a year of being unable to actually moderate. I do know plenty of things about the server maps themselves, however, as I contributed a slight bit to a few of them. Part of my partial redesign of Undead High, for example, is present in the current version of the map. I also have easter eggs in several of the maps, but obviously only in the map areas of the hub.

And wow you noob, learn how to delete threads lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bennett

Bennett Default

I appreciate your attempts to revive the forums, it's a good place to debate things about the server and organize your thoughts. Discord has pretty much taken over though lol

Lmao xD guess I am still a noob

• Like Like x 1

About Us

Our server is the official successor to the original Zombie Horde. With the goal to redefine and enhance the original concept, we aim to provide a fun and exciting gameplay experience.

Want to support Zombie Horde?

Our server will always be freely accessible to players. If you wish to support the server and its continued development, please consider visiting our official e-Store!