Introductions of Fel_Orc11

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fel_Orc11, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Fel_Orc11

Fel_Orc11 Default

Hey everyone, Fel here just bringing you a little introduction to just have people get to know me a little better.

Starting these off are always the hardest so lets just dive right in!

My name is Fel_Orc11, most call me Fel but anything is fine. I live in Australia (That remote country in the middle of no where) And yes - My ping always sucks! Before finding this server, I only played on another server (Won't write any names) but lets say it's a big server in which I am staff on.

Before coming into Minecraft, I played quite a fair bit of RuneScape though I still dabble into the game, I haven't played it nearly as much as I did before. (Minecraft still number 1!)

Some random facts -

Found this server through Lego's video
    I'm a manager at McDonald's. (I do overnight work)
    I'm nearly 27 years old. Bit of a age tag on me.
    I have a cat, a chicken and 8 birds as pets.
    I'm the middle child of 3.

I know this is quite short but if you have any questions or like to know more about me, feel free to drop a comment below and I'll get back to ya when I can :)

Happy Zombie Hunting!

2. xZao

xZao Default

Welcome to Horde :)

About Us

Our server is the official successor to the original Zombiehorde. With the goal to redefine and enhance the original concept, we aim to provide a fun and exciting gameplay experience.

Quick Navigation

Want to support ZHorde?

Our server will always be freely accessible to players. If you wish to support the server and its continued development, please consider visiting our official e-Store!