Kurumi's Complete Kit Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Kurumi78, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Kurumi78

Kurumi78 System Admin
    Staff Member System Admin

Kurumi78
    I'm back at it again with another guide, but this time its for kits! This guide will only tell what you get from the normal kits you gain from ranking up, if your looking for premium kit information, right click the premium kit in the store. It will show you all of the gear that kit has.
    • DEFAULT- Iron sword, 1 Cooked Porkchop.
    • RANGER- Iron sword, 2 Cooked Porkchop, Leather Boots.
    • RURALIST- Iron Sword, 3 Cooked Porkchop, Leather Boots, Leather Helmet, 1 Iron Ingot.
    • BARBARIAN- Iron Sword, 4 Cooked Porkchop, Leather Boots, Leather Helmet, Leather Leggings, 2 Iron Ingots.
    • VETERAN- Iron Sword, 5 Cooked Porkchop, Full Leather Armor Set, 1 Molotov, 1 Healing Potion, 1 Grenade.
    • SWORD MASTER- Diamond Sword, 6 Cooked Porkchop Full Leather Armor Set, 2 Molotovs, 2 Healing Potions, 1 Grenade.
    • PLUNDERER- Diamond Sword, 7 Cooked Porkchop Bow, 5 Arrows, Full Leather except for Iron Helmet, 3 Molotovs, 3 Healing Potions, 2 Grenades.
    • VAGRANT- Diamond Sword with Sharpness 1, 7 Cooked Porkchop, Bow, 10 Arrows, Leather Chest Plate and Leggings, Iron Helmet and Boots, 4 Molotovs, 4 Healing Potions, 3 Grenades, 1 Iron Golem Egg,
    • SENTINEL- Diamond Sword with Smite 1, 7 Cooked Porkchop, Bow, 10 Arrows, Full Iron except Chest Plate, 5 Molotovs, 5 Healing Potions, 4 Grenades, 1 Iron Golem Egg, 1 Golden Apple.

#1 Kurumi78, Dec 18, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. ZombieKill29820

Staff Member Admin

ZombieKill29820
    To my knowledge, the only thing wrong about this is I don't get 2 starting healing potions for the veteran kit, I only get 1.

3. Kurumi78

Kurumi78 System Admin
    Staff Member System Admin

Kurumi78
    Oops

4. MiniAssassin

MiniAssassin Default

MiniAssassin17
    You also start with healing potions at all ranks now.
    Default gets 1
    Ranger gets 2
    Ruralist and Barbarian each get 3
    I haven't unlocked any kits past that so I don't know about the others.

About Us

Our server is the official successor to the original Zombie Horde. With the goal to redefine and enhance the original concept, we aim to provide a fun and exciting gameplay experience.

Want to support Zombie Horde?

Our server will always be freely accessible to players. If you wish to support the server and its continued development, please consider visiting our official e-Store!