memeship helper application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by memeship, Dec 22, 2019.

1. memeship

memeship Default

Section 1 – Background Information

Minecraft Username: memeship

Discord Username (including your 4-digit ID number) (ex. Jerry#2496): memeship#5062

Preferred Personal Pronouns (ex. He/Him/His, She/Her/Hers, etc.): he/him

Location (Country/Territory): Alberta, Canada

Timezone: MST

Section 2 - Server Activity Information

*Responses will be verified by a staff member.*

Average daily time spent on the Zombie Horde server: 1-2 hours

When you first joined Zombie Horde: I joined the original server way back when in 2013, but the last remake I joined around mid-2017, I think.

Section 3 – Detailed Responses

*Answer honestly and with as much detail as possible.*

1] Why do you choose to play on the Zombie Horde server? What do you enjoy about it? What keeps bringing you back for more?

A: It's a big nostalgia trip for me since I used to play on it a ton as a kid, and it's a genuinely entertaining gamemode.

2] Why do you want to join the Zombie Horde staff team? What would you contribute?

A: I want to be on the staff team because I feel I can make a difference in the atmosphere of the server for the better.

3] If you could go back in time to the first day you played on the Zombie Horde server, what would you do differently?

A: Not much, I think if I could change anything I'd change how I spent my gold and probably bought more health potions.

4] How do you spend your time while on the Zombie Horde server? Do you play games? Do you chat with others? Do you help players and/or staff members?

A: I mostly play games but I answer questions whenever I can.

5] Is there someone on the staff team that you respect or admire? Are you a friend or family member of one or more staff members?

A: Butters is a very admirable person, since he decided to resurrect a several year old server from the grave and bring it back to its former glory.

6] If you had the power to change something about Zombie Horde, what would you change and why? (Ex. Something that frustrates you, something that would improve the server, etc.)

A: Try to spread the word about the server, so it doesn't die off like last time.

7] If your application was accepted today, where would you see yourself 2 months from now?

A: In my computer chair, clicking on zombies.

8] Do you have any experience related to server development, programming, or maintenance? Are you interested in this field of work?

A: No.

2. xZao

xZao Default

XZAO
    Thank you for applying to the Zombie Horde staff team. Currently, we are not hiring any new Trainees for the Helper position. When we resume the hiring process, we will review all pending applications in the order that they were received. Thank you for your patience and have a wonderful day.

• Like Like x 1
  3. memeship

memeship Default

OkayChamp :thumbs_up:

About Us

Our server is the official successor to the original Zombie Horde. With the goal to redefine and enhance the original concept, we aim to provide a fun and exciting gameplay experience.

Want to support Zombie Horde?

Our server will always be freely accessible to players. If you wish to support the server and its continued development, please consider visiting our official e-Store!