Premium Kit Builder

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Bennett, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Bennett

Bennett Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

Since everyone wants their own custom premium kit, I thought maybe we could make a kit building feature for players.
    Just to get a custom premium kit would cost around 200k coins, because it's very cool and needs to be worked for. This would probably have its own section in the shop (emerald in spawn).

To start of with building your custom premium kit, you get to pick any ability from the current premium kits:
    -
    Lifesteal
    - Flamethrower
    - Blessed
    - Wolves
    -
    Regeneration
    - Fade
    - Zeus
    - Greed
    - Possessed

Next, you with get x amount of Kit Points which you can use to buy weapons, armor and enchantments, for an example lets say you start with 300.
    -
    Leather armor comes free with kit and can be dyed any color
    - Iron armor: 50 for helmet, 80 for chest, 70 for pants, 40 for boots
    -
    Diamond armor: 85 for helmet, 135 for chest, 120 for pants, 70 for boots
    - Weapons: Iron sword is free if no other weapon is bought, diamond sword 50, bow 80
    Axe equivalents for the swords above are also an option^ (Smite 1 iron axe etc)
    -
    Enchantments: Smite 1 250, Fire aspect (sword or bow) 100, knockback 75
    - Pork 5 each
    Every time you prestige, you gain 20 Kit Points, so at maxed prestige ten you will have 500 total
    *The Kit Points and ideas suggested above are rough and probably need to be balanced a bit*

The system will likely be difficult to implement and properly balance, but I think it would definitely be worth the work in the end.
    If you have any additions please post them below.

2. JayCraft2

JayCraft2 Sys-Admin
    Staff Member System Admin

Although it's a good idea, as you said the "system will likely be difficult to implement and properly balance." In fact, it might even be impossible to balance. Premium kit abilities such as lifesteal or even wolves should not be paired up with good armor, especially something like diamond armor. The trend in the current premium kits shows that offense-oriented kits never have good armor, because having both good defense and offense is too overpowered in this game. Similarly, defense-oriented kits such as Paladin do not have good weapons, as that would also be too OP.

Imagine, for instance, a kit with lifesteal, full diamond armor, AND smite/fire aspect/knockback enchantments on the lifesteal sword. Essentially, what I am saying is that some of the premium abilities should not be able to be paired with good armor or enchantments. If a kit builder like this were ever implemented, it should have restrictions that follow the same trend as the existent premium kits in order to make sure everything is fair and balanced.

Good idea though! It certainly would be fun to make our own premium kits. Once we get enough COIN$, that is. And that's a nice profile pic you've got there.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bennett

Bennett Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

Good point, it would definitely be hard to balance but I don't think it would be impossible. My idea was to make the diamond armor very expensive so if you even get one diamond armor piece, you probably wouldn't be able to get much else because you spent most of your currency on that one item. I guess I made the diamond armor too cheap in the example but my idea was that even if you got max prestige you still wouldn't be able to get full diamond armor and a diamond sword, or anything too op. Also, I made Smite super expensive for the reason that if you added smite to a diamond sword you probably wouldn't be able to get diamond armor as well. The example wasn't perfect but it was supposed to be so the most you'll achieve is maybe a smite diamond sword and a diamond chestplate, which is definitely something to work towards but I don't think it's too op, especially considering you'd have to be prestige 7 to afford it.
    I also understand that max prestige might be extended, so the whole idea would have to be rethought with that in consideration.

Nice profile pic yourself :D

• Like Like x 1

About Us

Our server is the official successor to the original Zombie Horde. With the goal to redefine and enhance the original concept, we aim to provide a fun and exciting gameplay experience.

Want to support Zombie Horde?

Our server will always be freely accessible to players. If you wish to support the server and its continued development, please consider visiting our official e-Store!