Copy the IP!
Join
other players on
zombiehorde.net

Request unban

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Nendeagon202, Jun 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nendeagon202

Nendeagon202 Default

My name is 99AngryDonuts. Before you ban me again, please listen to my appeal. Some time ago, i did some stupid things in discord and on reddit. I regret them i was being stupid, i was being childish. I came on the discord server to troll you guys to be honest and i did log on the server with an alt which i wont mention and played the game and it was pretty fun. Soon after i was banned on discord i heard that the server shutdown and felt great guilt for what i had done. I should not have been toxic to the mods and admins of the server, i should not have been a childish troll, i should not have went on reddit and said bad things. I heard just now that the server was reopening in some days. I would like to deeply apologize and appeal for unban. I know that i have been given a second chance before and chances are you wont unban me. Either way please know that i am sorry and want to be part of the wholesome horde experience more than anything now. Please let me be part of the amazing community and let me repent for my ill actions with some kindness. I will not cause any trouble again. If i do you can ban me and never accept an appeal again. I just want to be on that discord server again, to see all the announcements, to be part of horde again. Please, i beg you consider this appeal. I would like specifically apologize to jaycraft and kurumi who i messed with the most. I am sorry. No other words i can use to say how sorry i am just know that i am ashamed of my actions and want to make up for them with the kindness that the community showed me before i was banned. Sorry for bad spelling and grammer.

2. Kurumi78

Kurumi78 Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Kurumi78
    The ban list is getting reset anyways, closing this as its unneeded.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.