Copy the IP!
Join
other players on
zombiehorde.net

Become a Staff Member!

Want to join the Staff team?

Apply using the proper format linked below!

View Post

We Update Frequently!

Make sure to keep informed!

You can check update progress in the Announcements Forum!

View Forum

Bugs are Bad!

Make sure to report Bugs!

Report Bugs you find at the link below

View Forum

Staff Application Format

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by butterontoast7, Dec 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butterontoast7

butterontoast7 Director
    Staff Member Owner

butterontoast7
    Staff Application Requirements:

• You must be at least the age of 13 or older.

• You need to be a member of the Discord server for at least 1 month. You can join the server Discord at https://discord.gg/KHP7c99

• Be active on the server for at least 1.5 hours or more daily (Excused, if minor, for specific reasons i.e. Vacations, Work, and School)

• You must be at least “Apocalyptic” rank on the server.

• At least 30 hours on the server.

• At least 5 forum posts.

• You must own a Discord account, and must have joined the ZombieHorde.net server.

Personal Information

In this section, we'd like to gather as much personal information about you as possible. Answer these questions openly and honestly, not doing so can only hurt you in the future.

Minecraft Username: x | Discord/Skype: x | Current Age: x | Gender: x | Country: x | Timezone: x | Hobbies: x

Zombie Horde Information

Now we're moving onto your Zombie Horde life! Let us know (again, honestly) your Zombie Horde information. A majority of these questions do influence your chance of approval and can be doubled-checked through our system.

Average Daily Hours: x | Main Activities/Interests: x | Month Joined: x

Detailed Questions

If you've made it this far, welcome to the most exciting part- the part that matters most. Please be as open and unique as possible with your replies. They can be as long as you'd like, however.. each question has a minimum of 3 sentences required. There's only 8 questions, please take your time!

Question 1: I’d like to know why you play Zombie Horde. What makes you log-in each day? What do you find exciting about Zombie Horde? If you’d like, you can also let us know what you think would make Zombie Horde better.

Answer: xxx

Question 2: From everything you’ve learned about this position, players and our server, tell me how you feel you’d make a contribution.

Question 3: If you could start as a new player again, what would you do differently? What mistakes were made, and what have you learned?

Question 4: If I were to check your logs and overview your daily activity, what would I see? What do you do on a daily basis, specifically that would benefit Zombie Horde.

Question 5: Describe the staff member currently on the team that you look up to. If you’d like, you can keep the name anonymous or state it publicly.

Question 6: What thing or things motivate you the most on Zombie Horde?

Question 7: What thing or things frustrate you the most on Zombie Horde?

Question 8: In terms of your “Zombie Horde” life, where do you see yourself 2 months from now?

Detailed Response

This is your opportunity to write as much as you’d like. No questions- just an open space to write anything you would like us to know. It can be a sentence, or it can be several paragraphs.. you be you. Assuming you’ve come to this question last, best of luck on your application! : -)

Answer: xxxxxx

#1 butterontoast7, Dec 26, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.