Copy the IP!
Join
other players on
zombiehorde.net

Become a Staff Member!

Want to join the Staff team?

Apply using the proper format linked below!

View Post

We Update Frequently!

Make sure to keep informed!

You can check update progress in the Announcements Forum!

View Forum

Bugs are Bad!

Make sure to report Bugs!

Report Bugs you find at the link below

View Forum

Why I Stayed In Zombie Horde

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JayCraft2, Apr 15, 2018.

1. JayCraft2

JayCraft2 Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

JayCraft2
    If you don't mind, I'd like to tell my story. When and why did I join zhorde? Why did I decide to stay in horde?

To start it off, I'd like to explain how I found zombie horde. I've told several people how I found the server before, but I just want to make this a more complete story. For a month or so (November-December 2017) I was addicted to Hypixel's relatively new game Zombies. In the beginning of December, however, I was banned from Hypixel fo 30 days due to a faulty watchdog ban. I've hacked before, but I had quit hacking in the end of 2016 itself, so getting banned for hacking in Hypixel was depressing for me. Anyways, I was so hooked on that zombie apocalypse game, I needed to quench my thirst for blood. I went on one of those sites where we vote for the servers and I searched up zombie apocalypse. I got 3 or 4 results, the 4th of which was Zombie Horde. I did not try Zombie Horde first, I actually tried all 3 other servers first. I hated them all, they were glitchy and small, and could not compare to Hypixel's game. Afterwards, I copied the Zhorde IP. It didn't work. I thought it was the wrong IP, so I searched up Zombie Horde on google. The first result I got was "Zombie Horde shutdown". I was devastated that there were no good zombie servers for minecraft. However, I scrolled down and found a Zombie Horde reboot link. I was redirected to this website, where I copied the IP and began my journey.

When I first joined the server, HotChocolate welcomed me to the server with a smile. I began trying out maps and soon realized this game was DEFINITELY HARD. I quickly befriended a player named UltraSimon, who showed me how to play and also showed me every bug in every map (lol). UltraSimon was a bug abuser, but he was friendly and I doubt he knew he was breaking the rules. At the time, I did not know the rules or anything about the server, so I bug abused with him. Nearly a week after I started playing (when I was about to give up on Zhorde), the announcement with the Discord server invite link was sent in the server while I was in queue to play Volcano. I clicked it, and I joined the discord server. I quickly met Kurumi, Ember, Butter, and several other players who were kind to me, far kinder than hypixel players had ever been. It was solely because of the Discord server's community that I remained in this server. Friends like UltraSimon pushed me to do harder and grind on zombie killing. Soon, I became a huge voter, and at one point I was second on the voting leaderboards. Voting leveled me up fast, and I breezed through the ranks until I got to Untouchable. At that point, the server was down for an update. I got unbanned from Hypixel, but after experiencing Zhorde, I couldn't stand playing the Zombies game anymore. Now I hate the Zombies game, Zhorde got me hooked. After the server reopened, I bought the Bloodsucker kit. I continued to breeze through the ranks until I prestiged. (I also began reporting all of the bugs UltraSimon had found in Discord).

At that point, I decided to do something I had intended to do for awhile. I applied for staff. And somehow, despite my hacking in the past, I got the job. That takes me to now.

Thanks for listening to my story. I'd like to thank HotChocolate, Kurumi, Butter, Ember, and all the staff members who helped me throughout my time in the server. I'd also like to commend the Zhorde community for being so kind, generous, and downright hilarious. If you have any questions or comments about this story, please feel free to comment below. If you would like to share your own story involving Zhorde, go ahead and post it below, I'd love to hear it!

• Like Like x 4
  2. ZombieKill29820

Staff Member Admin

ZombieKill29820
    Well, at least you are honest and you quit. :)

3. JayCraft2

JayCraft2 Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

JayCraft2
  4. Noah The Noob

Noah The Noob Default

NoahIsStoopid
    I used to hack a while ago too I just kinda quit in 2014 XD

Edit: I got perm banned on mineplex too, the whole reason I quit

5. JayCraft2

JayCraft2 Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

JayCraft2
  6. _Ember_

_Ember_ Admin
    Staff Member Admin

_Ember_
    I once hacked on mineplex and got banned but that was when they sold unbans on the store, so yeah I can still go on it

7. JayCraft2

JayCraft2 Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

JayCraft2
    Oh no, not you too Ember. I'm so disappointed.

Just kidding, lots of people have hacked (and some still hack now). At least now we've got opportunities to make up for those mistakes of the past :)

8. kill_craft_3000

kill_craft_3000 Default

kill_craft_3000
    My story is my brother had just gotten minecraft and some how he heard about zombie horde so i played on his account for a little bit before i got my account and then i was putting the ip in and it was wrong i was like i must have done it wrong then i put it in again and it was still wrong i did it a 3rd time and it didn't work i was wut? so i gave up then i find out later it shutdown i was like nooooo!!! that was the best server ever i don't know when but someone told me about zombie horde the reboot that some old players made a new server of zombie horde so i was super happy and i got on played then when the update came i didn't know about it because i never looked at the forums so then i was like nooooo it shutdown so i started playing other servers mostly hypixel i was super upset and when the new zombies game on hypixel came out i was happy again so one day i was about to connect to hypixel and i was gonna delete the zombie horde server when it was updating and i was like nah not right now then the next time i got on it was back up and i was SUPER HAPPY!!!!! and now its the best server ever and the zombies on hypixel is TRASH!!!

9. JayCraft2

JayCraft2 Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

JayCraft2
    Cool story! That part about coming that close to removing the zhorde IP from your list before being able to try it was amazing. Thanks to that luck, you can now enjoy zhorde :):D

10. kill_craft_3000

kill_craft_3000 Default

kill_craft_3000